Wedding Agreement 2012
Bride’s Name: Samantha Cara Wilkins Groom’s Name: Billy Jones
Address: 320 Ballahack Road, Chesapeake VA 23322
Ceremony/Reception Venue: Norfolk Boat Club 432 W. Freemason Ave Norfolk VA
Date: November 18, 2012
Time: 2:00 p.m.
8 hours of wedding day coverage $1500.00
includes 400-500 Hi-Res Digital Images on DVD with Case
40% off Gift -$600.00
Subtotal $ 900.00
Va Sales Tax $ 45.00
Total Due $945.00
As of November 1, 2012, The Bride and Groom as stated above are hereafter referred to as Client, enters into the following agreement with FiftyCentLove Photographie, hereafter referred to as Photographer. The agreement constitutes the entire agreement between both parties and will apply to all future transactions.
Terms and Conditions
1. Exclusive Photographer. Debbie Smith of FiftyCentLove Photographie shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of photographing the wedding. Guests of the Client shall be permitted to photograph the wedding as long as they shall not interfere with Photographer’s duties and do not distract the subjects when in poses arranged by Photographer. Photographer has right to ask wedding guest to refrain from photographing if they are interfering with duties of Photographer.
2. Deposit. The Client shall make a Non-Refundable deposit payment in the amount of $300.00 to reserve the date at time of signing of contract. At such time as the deposit is received, the $300.00 will be applied to the total balance owed.
3. Payment and Late Policy. The balance of the wedding contract total must be paid in full by December 2, 2012, 14 days after the scheduled wedding date. If payment is not paid in full by the due date, the Client will be in default and a 10% penalty fee will be applied monthly to balance due until balance is paid in full. Images, products, prints, proofs, etc will not be shown or released to Clients until balance is paid in full.
4. Copyright. Photographer shall own the full copyright in all images created. Photographer may make reproductions for the Client, for the Client’s family and friends, for Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, on Photographer’s website/Facebook or any partnering wedding professional’s website, or for display with or on the outside of Photographer’s studio.
5. Client’s Usage. Photographer may choose to grant clients printing rights as defined in a Print Release in order to reproduce digital images that they purchase in their wedding package. At the time the Client receives their disc of digital files, the Client will have rights to make reproductions for themselves as specified in the Print Release. Photographer is not responsible for the quality of any media made from the files by the Client. The Client is obtaining prints and digital files for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or files or falsely represent the authorship of the images. If Client wishes to enter an image in a photo contest, the Client must contact Photographer for rights privileges.
6. Editorial Rights. Photographer reserves full editorial rights over the images captured at the event including the right to delete any and all images he/she considers does not meet his/her normal technical and artistic quality standards.
7. Post Wedding. Photographer will have proofs ready no later than 30 days post wedding. Photographer has right to change post wedding terms at any time and shall notify Client in writing if changes are made. All images will be retained for 6 months post wedding, after that, Photographer will digitally archive images. Photographer cannot be held liable if images are deleted or destroyed due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties.
8. Shot Lists. Any photo checklist whether provided by Photographer or made by the Client is not part of this contract. A list can help both Photographer and Client capture all of the desired images though Photographer is not responsible if images listed on checklist are not captured.
9. Failure to Perform. If Photographer cannot perform the Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, Photographer shall not be held liable. If Photographer is unable to perform due to illness, then Photographer will make every attempt to contact another competent photographer in the absence of the primary Photographer.
10. Injury or Accident Liability. Photographer is not responsible for anyone in attendance of the wedding ceremony or reception. The Client releases Photographer from any liabilities, accidents, or injuries before, during, and after the ceremony and reception.
11. Cancellation and Rescheduling. In the event of wedding cancellation or reschedule the deposit is Non-Refundable. If the wedding is to be rescheduled, deposit will be applied to the balance for the rescheduled date. If Photographer is unavailable for the rescheduled date, Photographer will attempt to refer the Client to another professional photographer. The Deposit is non-transferrable.
12. Arbitration – All disputes arising under this Agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration before 6 months past wedding date. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may refuse to arbitrate when the dispute is for a sum less than the total of the services agreed upon.
13. Misc. – This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breech or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breech or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia.
The parties have read all copies of this Agreement, agree to all its terms and acknowledge receipt of complete copy of the Agreement signed by both parties. The Bride and Groom understand that they are the Client(s) regardless of who pays for the wedding’s photographic services. Each person signing as client below shall be fully responsible for ensuring that full payment is made pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
4449 Tanbark Rd, Pilot, VA 24138